Download Covid-19 patient form
CORONA VIRUS IS SERIOUS
As we all do our part to fight global pandemic, the team at our office will also continue to do our best to take care of our patients, our staff and our families. Generally, it makes sense to stay home and reduce the risk of transmission, as you have heard from numerous authorities. However, some dental issues will not wait. Abscessed teeth and broken teeth can lead to severe pain, dysfunction and, if left untreated, can progress to sepsis – and sepsis can be very risky. We will care we will care for patients with periodontal disease diagnosis, decayed and missing teeth who need dependable care and access to specialty treatment. We look after numerous patients every year with serious and chronic dental conditions and they will need continued care during this global crisis.
Which is why we are staying OPEN.
As a valued member of our Dental family, we appreciate the trust you place in us for your healthcare needs. We remain keenly focused on efforts to maintain a safe environment for all our patients and staff along with our clinical operations. We shall continue to follow all CDC Guidelines regarding COVID-19 which includes continuing to be vigilant regarding handwashing and enhanced environmental cleaning.
As such we have implemented the following:
We are asking all patients to:
o call from the parking lot when they arrive for their appointment
o wear a mask upon entry
o hand sanitize before signing in
We will be doing a temperature scan
We will have each patient do a short Ozone oral rinse (it is virucidal and bactericidal) prior to treatment
· We are telling all employees who are sick and exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms (fever of 99.5 or above, shortness of breath, and cough) not to come into work.
· Employees who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 will be asked to conduct a risk assessment of their potential exposure.
Patients will be asked to reschedule their appointments to a later date if they:
· have had a fever above 99.5, cough, shortness of breath, and loss of sense of smell or taste within the last 2 weeks
· have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 (known as the Coronavirus)
· have traveled to a Level 3 location as define by the CDC in the past 30 days
· have been in large crowds or protests within the past month
· PLEASE CALL 770-614-4666 TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF ANY OF THE ABOVE APPLY
We will be screening ALL patients and visitors when they arrive at our location.
We will continue to monitor this changing situation to ensure that there are minimal disruptions in our ability to deliver essential services to all of our patients. Thank you for trusting us with your care. If you have additional questions, please contact our office at 770-614-4666- we are here to help.
Jay L Rosenheck DDS FAGD